Tuesday 20 December 2016

For the first time





         I created this blog because i wanted feel how scholar become be. when you start blog you automotically start learning about servers, social media, content development, comunity building, etc. and what a lot of people don't realize is that these skills are extremely valuable at the moment

         something i realized only recently was that blogging really helped with my stress levels. sure, it can be stressful at times now that my sites are a bit bigger , but on the whole i find the process very relaxing.

8 comments:

  1. Great info.. Your blog is so beautiful saffa.. and I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is soooo beautiful.. can u share with me how to make my blog like yours????

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is soooo beautiful.. can u share with me how to make my blog like yours????

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is so nice and keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful blog saffa. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete